Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ideas For Lia Sophia Invitation Wording

PASTA WITH PRAWNS in pink sauce CULINARY ADVENTURES

This is my favorite toothpaste. I can not give a precise rule on it, because I invented it so long that I never calculated the ratio. Favorite sauce for seafood: pink. Italian pub, which serves him not, it disappears from my list.


PASTA WITH PRAWNS
in pink sauce for 2 people:
peeled raw shrimp 30/40 (pictured unpeeled, but it was not in the Basque country the right:) - 6 - 10 per person
bit of white wine (about . 100 ml)
200 ml passata tomato or 2 ripe fresh tomatoes - peeled 3 cloves garlic

150 - 200 ml cream, 18% salt


oil 1 courgette tagliatelle or linguini
(120 g per person)
half teaspoons of sugar cane sugar If tomatoes are too sour dill
duuuuuuużo

• shrimp rinse with water, drain off
• slicing medium zucchini bars and fry in olive oil to crisp the garlic clove
• a separate large deep skillet throw shrimp, garlic, after a while, pour white wine When little evaporated, cream, salt, and at the end of the passata. If the tomato is fresh, add it at the beginning along with the garlic, and cream at the end.
• I add sugar to the end if the sauce is not more balanced acidity
• pasta al dente every throw hot sauce for a few seconds
• I give the zucchini and dill (the one in the Basque country it was not too much;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment