Monday, September 20, 2010

Granny Boobs Bikini On Thebeach

RUDE - RED - WHITE OR AFTER MY RYDZ

first time I ate mushrooms in Spain. Autumn were at every stall in every tapas bar and restaurant. Prepared differently from us: with smoked bacon in a frying pan, the sauce did not know what ... Delicious.

Today I made them a starter for 2 people, completely free from regulation, but went out like I like. I give the proportions that I had, but it was a tiny portion. I advise you to multiply.

Riga TOMATOES WITH CREAM

teaspoon butter 300 g maize
2 ripe
tomatoes tablespoon sour cream salt


clove garlic parsley (optional)

• mushrooms washed, sliced \u200b\u200binto thick pieces, the smaller ones left in total
• threw in a little melted butter
• After 10 minutes I added peeled coarsely chopped peeled tomatoes , salt (coarse, sea)
• after 10 minutes, I added a spoonful of sour cream and garlic (crushed or finely diced) •
poddusiłam moment and ready

It can also be good sauce for tagliatelle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment