Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good And Cool Math Games

- BOAT - REVELO

boat always makes me depressed, and culinary to be associated with trauma. Worst pizza I ate there (probably in DaAntonio), chicken soup the vegetation, the study of security was the top culinary Sphinx. Fortunately, they were post-graduate studies and weekend, so often I was not there.
the first time I ate well in Lodz, a week ago at a restaurant REVELO.
Restaurant in the historic center in a nice villa, each room different, beautiful gardens, refined in every detail. Support dressed funny, and most importantly friendly, professional and unobtrusive.
We had an excellent roast duck in raspberry sauce with beetroot and apple (served in a copper pan, with homemade dumplings), pork loin with gnocchi, porcini mushrooms and thyme (it was a hit!). Desserts caught my attention though less creme brulee in three versions were good. I have a good cup of tea. For pictures of dishes was too dark, but I attach a few interiors. Furthermore, their site is full information. Perfect for dinner with the pretext for a nice dinner or a business. Recently opened a promising and interesting much cheaper Bistro & Cafe Provencal LaVende in Manufaktura. If I knew it the day before, not in Anatewce wylądowałabym ...
They have two more places Mlýnec and Geese Puch
REVELO
Street. Wigury 4 / 6
boat

0 comments:

Post a Comment