Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Much Does A Engraving Cost In Kay

Lentils - SOUP - ENERGY

the Basque Country I went straight in the downpour. I hid summer clothes, pulled out a handkerchief ... and came up with something to warm up. Still tame lentils. This time I succeeded. It has all my favorite flavors. Earlier, I made lentil soup , but this is me closer.

Warming
lentil soup 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil or grapeseed oil 2 small onions

sugar 2 carrots 2 large tomatoes
(must be ripe and aromatic) - I've used buffalo hearts
3 sprigs celery
150 g red lentils
1 teaspoon yellow curry paste (TAJSKIEJ!)
1 teaspoon red curry paste (TAJSKIEJ!)
7 green cardamom seeds ½ teaspoon cumin
Indian
1.2 liters of water, salt to taste

cane sugar to balance acidity clear
handful of raisins Royal
200 ml coconut milk half a lime

Option: 100 g of tomato passata

• posiekałam onion finely, carrots utarłam on thick jacketed, celery chopped into pieces 0.5 cm - poddusiłam on oil, I added the peeled and chopped tomatoes, I was suffocating further • I added
lentils, curry, beans and water for 5 minutes
• When lentils is quite soft, I added coconut milk, lime juice, raisins and then the salt and sugar if needed.
• at the end I wanted more tomato passata and added a little bit:)
whole needs to bite. Cardamom must be removed after some time, unless you like surprises in between teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment