Monday, April 6, 2009

Cost Of Labor To Install New Tub

od nasionek.../ from seeds...

Three weeks ago I planted a few things, so that somehow the start .. even if it is missing at this point to me all the time. I planted two types of tomatoes, peppers, chillies, Koprek, basil and chives. And the total did not expect anything for a long time ... and here, however, some tomatoes begin to show up from the ground after a week already, admittedly not many (zdjatko), but I like this stage when the little plant would run gains strength.

few things I sowed three weeks ago, even though I am so busy I just wanted to start a little. I sowed two types of tomatoes, sweet pepper, chillies, dill, basil and chieves. I wasn't expecting anything for some time, but some of the tomatoes started comming up in just a week! Not much..but still..I like this stage where a plant gains strenght so quickly.


Po siedmiu dniach... / After seven days...



Po osmiu dniach... / After eight days...




Po dziewieciu dniach. / After nine days.


After 11 days! / After 11 days!

Late photos will show in future posts ... they were made, unfortunately, so are the cells of poor quality ... but I hope that this hearing will be made prettier!


I will show later stages in the future posts ... These were Taken with my mobile and unfortunately are very poor quality ... but hopefully the ones Taken with camera will be nicer!


after eight days of Basil / Basil after eight days

0 comments:

Post a Comment