Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Does Impetigo Recur In The Same Spot?

a little tomato

slowly begin to guess why przynudzac would run only shows zdjatka pomidorka ...

I think I am becoming rather boring ... but I will just Quickly show you a few pics of the tomato ... They are a little better than the last ones.
After 14 days - After 14 days




And I was making these pictures this morning ... Should I overdo it ... but still waiting for ... we have greenhouses greenhouses but without the glass ... the skeleton itself!

And These photos I took this morning ... Should I re-pot it, really but I am still waiting to finish the greenhouse ... I have a greenhouse but without the glass!


probably overdone it with the basil here ... I need them .. and probably porozsadzac porozdawac people! And surely I could do a large amount of pesto!

I kind of went over the top with the basil seeds in this pot ... Them I Shall spread over few pots and give some away to people. I will definatelly have plenty of pesto to make!

0 comments:

Post a Comment