Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pressure Points For Making Someone Fall Asleep

a gift - prezent



It was my friend's birthday last week, I really wanted to make something for her so it is more special, but with my exams approaching and voluntary work I am doing...I just could't figure much out. Then I remembered Sarah's pretty tutorial for a coin purse, which I wanted to try for a long time but didn't get a chance...and there we go! Brilliant tutorial!!!

Last week, were the birthday of my friend and I wanted to do something for her hand, that was it something more special. Unfortunately, with my upcoming exams and voluntary work when I did not think about it. And then I remembered about formula, invented by Sare, who chiał a long time to try out ... and please! A great pattern!

I also made some bracelet using a bead loom and made a little baggy so she can keep the bracelet in it.
In addition, the bracelet I made, and as I love the presentations are also sewn pouch for storing bracelets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment