Tuesday, December 7, 2010

6.5hp Robin Subaru Engine Throttle Hook Up

GRAHAM BREAD-AND FOR rye wholemeal

This bread invented a friend request. He was to be graham ...
For me is one of the best that I could think of.

BREAD GRAHAM-rye wholemeal

250 grams of flour, graham
100 g of rye flour
90 g leaven rye (this what I'm doing on each rye bread: 70 g yeast + 150 g rye bread flour + 150 g of water and leave overnight to ferment, covered, with the rest of the grout I two small keksówki rye bread)
8 grams of salt
2 g fresh yeast
tablespoon honey (about 30-40 g)
210 g of water
4 g cumin

• mix ingredients in "kiciusiu"
• graham flour, then showers and forms a circular loaf pans quick movements, the same repeat in this bread rising basket
• allowed to stand in a warm place to rise
• bake using pots, of which many have already written Liska (in a nutshell: cast iron pot warm up in the oven for about 40 minutes at 250 degrees, I put a hot pot risen bread, vigorously formed a loaf in the pan and baked at 230 degrees for 35 minutes with the lid , then 10 minutes without a lid)

the first day, it tastes best with cold butter and honey well.

Yours for I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment