Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fastening Aluminium Boat Floors

Porch and femininity continued ...:)



my last week's confrontation with the March Veranda
in the next review of the press on Collage Caffe ...:)
really struggle .... after first reviewing the papers, I put it to the emptiness in my head ...
but Martynowych collages, hand
took second and third time and somehow it went ...

with femininity in the next full it was not easy ...
originally wanted it roznegliżować ... I mean woman ...
for what you can not resist feminine shapes ...??
Women's Day but it was circulated on the network, funny .... and I changed the presentation of the concept ...
I liked in her words, which I put on the right side ...
pictures and other texts are newspaper clippings ...
background to play with paints, inks and perfect pearls,
effect for which, unfortunately, failed to grasp ...








zaglądaczom thank you all:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment