Thursday, June 4, 2009

Husband Wears Baby Pants

cinema

I really enjoy going to cinema I find it so relaxing and when I'm stressed or have a lot on it really helps me to take my mind of everything for at least those couple of hours. I was aware that I go to cinema very often, (at leats much more often than I used to 4 years ago) so this year I thought I would count how many times I'd go in 12 months (hence the cinema trips- thingy on the side bar). We are half way throught the year so in the first six months I went to cinema 20 times... Hmmmm... I find that the information doesn't really do much for me but my curiosity is potentailly lightly satified plus I feel that if I happen to come across a survey about entertainment or someone asks me about it I would be able to give pretty procise number...
Anyway...
I thought I may share something here. Everytime we (me and my Husband) go to cinema we always take chupa chups with us! We don't tend to eat them any other time...It's not too crazy, right, but when I just thought about it, we' ve been having a chupa chups everytime we went to cinema for the past year...and recently we kind of went up to two chupa chups each cineam trip (you know one is just not enough anymore)...so I guess we ate quite a lot of chupa chups in just one year, hehe. We ocasionally contemplate about buying them in bulk of a 1000 (you can get them on a stand-haha), but I think that would be going much over the top.

c
Bardzo lubie chodzic do kina, jest to dla mnie dobra forma relaksu especially when I'm stressed out, be a lot of things I have on my head, cinema allows me to break away from everything, even though these two hours. I was aware of the fact that often I go to the cinema (or at least more often than before the four-years ago), so this year I decided that the count how many times I go to the cinema in the 12 months (hence the application "my cinema trips" to the right .) No. So since past one year, and this time I was in the cinema 20 times ... Hmmmm this information is nothing special I do not give, but little bit possibly satisfy my curiosity. Well, if I oczywisie happened to fill out a questionnaire about the entertainment, be if someone asked me about it I would be able to give them the exact number ...
Anyway ...
I thought that I will share something here. Every time when we (me and my husband) to the cinema to eat after the chupa chups'ie. Ie. in everyday life we \u200b\u200bdo not eat them somehow, but in the cinema ... There's certainly nothing crazy, but like so I thought she was a year when every movie in the cinema eating Chupa Chups (and recently even two .. because one no longer enough: P). Rather, it is chupa chupsow eat a lot within one year, hehehe. Sometimes rozkminiamy buying wholesale, only to then buy the 1000 musilibysmy chupa chupsow ... although we would get the NIO does not stand ... hehehe ... but it would be rather too much already.
c

c
Enjoy your weekend!
c
a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment