Thursday, January 8, 2009

Strongest Balsa Wood Structure



Overall, I already forgot about the Easter break has served me well in terms of trips to the cinema ... Because we were on the "Madagascar 2"! Cool video though .. shame that most entertaining moments are shown in trailarze ... And according to me to mention something earlier cartoons ... "Toy Story" and stuff ... This, however, somehow the lack of this story ... QUALITY eeehm I do not know how to describe it according to me something is missing.?.
We were also in the film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" (przeglupi title to remember, when you ask for a ticket counter cinematic !!!). "Day in the Earth Stood Still" - trailer-a fantastic ... seemed to me that full of special effects, which-breathtaking! It is true that movie I liked, but somehow ... in a gray color.
Anyway ... because of this that I'm hopeless in describing the movie is from today I decided to Site the titles of films on którch I was at the cinema in 2009 on the right side in a list (because I sometimes wonder if I movie I watch a movie theater within one year ... and in January usually begin somewhere to write, and before March will usually glubie notes. So we'll see how it will be this time ... this is not New Years resolution [* find out how many times during the year I go to the cinema *]-I probably would have been a little more shallow: P hehe
As a newly Annual postanowiec .. it always wonder how many people I know ... hmmm ... something decides

0 comments:

Post a Comment